- When crafting armor the Star/Quality level determines the stats of the resulting item. Each Quality level will add 5 points of Armor, and reduce any Dexterity or Speed penalties the item might have.
- The bonuses gained from each item are a combination of all quality levels, so if you are making a Quality level 5 item then the bonus is a total based on the bonuses from quality level 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- The following tables only list the stat that is based on the items quality level. Dexterity/SpeedStat penalties are not listed(yet). Armor and other stats are not listed, as they fluctuate with level.
- Cloth is automatically usable at level 1.
- Leather is unlocked at around level 100 in Darkglen or Sandy Shores.
- Mail is unlocked at level 600 in either Icevale or Forgotten Woods.
- Plate is unlocked at level 1195 in either Nex Mors or Vita Speratus.