This page describes what the different Vessel Stats are used for.
For a list of equippable vessel items, go here.
- This determines how much Health your vessel has. One point of Integrity is equal to 5 points of vessel Health.
- This determines how much damage is canceled out each round by your vessel. One point of Armor will stop one point of Damage.
- This was used in LoH to determine your chances of outrunning a storm every hour. One point was approximately equal to 5% chance of evasion, with 20 points guaranteeing a storm would not catch you.
- Use in Phoenix Edition is not yet determined.
- This determines how many items your ships can hold. One point will allow holding of one item of Cargo or Equipment. Items your ship currently has equipped will also count towards this amount.
- This determines how happy your crew is on board, and will affect its damage output. One point of crew morale will increase the damage modifier by 2%. Most ships start with 50 points of morale, and 100% damage modifier means they are doing no extra or no less damage.
- This determines how many small caliber cannons your vessel has. One Light Cannon will do 1 Damage per round with no ammo, or 1 Damage+Ammo Damage with ammo.
- This determines how many medium caliber cannons your vessel has. One Cannon will do 2 Damage per round with no ammo, or 2 Damage+Ammo Damage with ammo.
- This determines how many large caliber cannons your vessel has. One Heavy Cannon will do 3 Damage per round with no ammo, or 3 Damage+Ammo Damage with ammo.
- Damage - Displayed as #dp, this shows the cumulative Damage of all Cannon types and includes any damage increase from the Morale Bonus, but does not include damage from Ammo.
- Morale Bonus - This is the damage modifier the Crew Morale Stat affects.
- Repair per round - This is how much health the vessel will heal per round when using the repair vessel button in combat. Modified by the Vessel Repairing stat on items and captains.